The final pitch of each student team is a 10-15 minute presentation by one or more group members, followed by a 5-10 minutes questions&answers session (committee members posing questions to the entire team). It is assessed by all committee members, against the following criteria:
- Product clearly articulated. What is it you are offering?
- Customer segments well specified. Who is it for?
- Product benefits clearly identified What problems does it solve?
- Business plan well outlined. How will it be done?
- Formal presentation standards thoroughly applied .Was the pitch concise and clear?
- Presented in a personalised and communicative way. Was the pitch convincing?
Besides oral feedback by each of the committee members, the total average grade for each of the criteria is communicated to the student group immediately after the pitch.
Tedtalk on pitching to investors
Death by Powerpoint
The structure of great talks